Wednesday 21 October 2009

A New Start



So my friends!
I finally did it after months of deliberation and confusion
I finally claimed Edge (as of yesterday :) :)
I am happy as I now have no excuses not to persue my goals.
My mind is already a hell of a lot clearer on the matters of my life and who I want to be.
I want to be disciplined, I want to be bigger, I want to be more outgoing, I want more challenges.
I don't want crutches anymore, I want myself & my friends to fall back on when I fall.

I never thought i'd change this quickly though, quite suprised at myself
maybe all it needed was me to claim all along
AS I FUCKING THOUGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE! haha.

This will be a source of pride for me.
This World will not beat me
I AM COURAGE WOLF.
haha.

x

1 comments:

XLUKEX said...

CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN, PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE!