Monday 1 December 2008

Eternal Majesty

See now it's one thing to be a Death Metal band, but to be audible-y terrifying at the same time is another thing altogether haha.
First started listening to this band when i was 14 because I always saw their 'King Of Kings' album advertised in magazines with the caption 'Christmas is cancelled' underneath. I loved the name and the eerie cover to that album so i decided to check them out.
And I honestly say they scared the crap out of me lol. The only other band to do that since then is Orphans In Coma.

I went off them for a while as I did Death Metal in general but i've started listening to them recently again so here in celebration are two albums for your oral entertainment.
Fucking Brilliant.


HATE ETERNAL - I, MONARCH (2005)


GET HERE

HATE ETERNAL - KING OF ALL KINGS (2002)



http://rapidshare.com/files/90230935/HE_KOAK02www.mediaportal.ru.rar.html


I've closed the tab with the blog I got these from in, but yea thanks to someone else for them!
Enjoy

x

0 comments: