Saturday 11 December 2010

BANE.




TELL ME that I am not wasting my time sitting in this room alone
TELL ME that 1000 men with 1000 torches could not take what is in our hearts
TELL ME that this is still for the kids, by the kids, about the fucking kids
TELL ME that we have not become just as cheap as everyone else

TELL ME that loud guitars backed by loud ideals is still what we're about
TELL ME that beauty is more than who you are on the outside
TELL ME that a word like "unity" is not junk ink spilled out on the page
TELL ME that there is so much more, so much worth screaming our heads off for

It's your turn...I wanna hear it
It's your turn...you gotta yell it
Before I throw my arms up and walk right out that door
Cuz to tell you the truth I am not all that sure
How much longer my voice can hold out for

TELL ME that this is still for the kids, by the kids, about the fucking kids
TELL ME that we have not become just as broken as everything else

It's your turn...I'm on my fuckin' knee's



Bane - Hoods Up.

0 comments: