Saturday 23 October 2010

Happy Belated Blog Birthday To Me


 October 19th was the 2 year anniversary of this Blog.
and thus continues my need to write what I think down, as I feel i'd go insane if I kept it inside
the many piles of diaries / notebooks i've had over life will testify to this
so far i've had
- livejournal
- deviantart
- wordpress

and this.
what would be awesome is if you went back to the very beginning of this Blog and read some posts from there
maybe even worked your way forward
who knows, you may even find something you like. 


in any case,
thankyou dearly for reading, please continue, you are the reason i'm doing this, dont shy away
I don't know who you are, but I know you are

if you read this Blog, please leave me a comment saying so, just out of curiosity :)
let it be the one thing you interact with on this.
please? :)

Thankyou, wholeheartedly, 
thank you. 

Ben Evans 
facebook.com/lifehungry





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an avid reader of your blog. I'm not sure what I like most, your reflections on life and literature or the forever poignant quotes.