Friday 18 June 2010

Train rides.

On the way to Hull to stay with Josh for however long.
Henry Miller has sent me half-crazy, all full of life and half-breaths.
The world on the speeding trains, the miles flickering by in urgency,
everything passes and I with it.
The rain clouds teetering on the edge of downpour laying heavy above us all, greater than the riches of all the world contained in a raindrop.

THE ROAR OF IT
DEFEANING


A cacophony, every sound an orchestra, disharmonic and strange yet beautiful and full, wonderous landscapes of noise.
To be in transit forever, always moving, that wanderers urge; feeling all Kerouac and finger snapping across the desert, yearning for the Earths bosom to cradle me, for that underneath it all current, that pervading background soundwave,
the hymn of infinity ringing in my soul,vibrating my bones dragging me helplessly towards finding my home.




.
MMX

0 comments: