Sunday 3 January 2010

Hell and Reason - Groping Through The Darkness (The Truth Of The Sun)



O ruined piece of nature! What a terror we've created.
Your face now bares the wickedness of modern man.

And now that soils cyanide,
the skies too black to take a breath,
and man's become a walking corpse,
whom thinks he has illuded death.

And I was placed upon this tragic (fools) stage,
but soon my infant tears had turned to rage.
Many like me have fallen from humanities reach
but I am no ones martyr.

Are we the ruined and ritualized?
The sociopathic socialized?
Is humankind a dying parasite?

And now the soils cyanide,
the skies too black to take a breath,
and man's become a walking (working) corpse whom thinks he has illuded death.

But I was born to breath,
and I have learned to see.
I'll tear out these tainted eyes.


The fact this band are influenced one of my favourite Authors, Albert Camus made them full of fucking WIN even before I read these eloquent fuck yea lyrics.

2 awesomes in one Band? FUCK.

go listen, I dont know the short link so here's the too-full-of-gibberish long one for your tired eyes.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=415793517

x

0 comments: