Saturday 16 January 2010

Another Breath - May 28th 2009.

Here's Another Breaths set from the Wescott Community Centre.

Including a version of possibly the most cathartic song i've ever heard - 'God Complex' played in a special way. Fuck yes

I love this Band in a major way, they helped me through in 2006 and Ted (the lead singer) is well and truly internet stalked by me haha.
If you don't know them, you need their last release 'The God Complex'
it's a concept album about the search for God, but before downloading it please, please go to http://abgodcomplex.blogspot.com/ and read every single post haha.
They're vitally important to the album. I know it's asking a lot of you internet intellectuals but it will make the whole thing better, like Soy Sauce....good comparison right?

I await the day I see this band again, so I can babble on at Ted about his interests in Existentialism and such whilst trying hard no to revert into some kind of jellied mess.

enjoy.

Lectures at Uni start on the 25th which means I have another week to kill before i do anything...
life is beautifully monotonous.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I could DL the album? I would really like to hear it. Thanks man.